- Warm some brandy in the microwave; about an eggcupful for ten or fifteen seconds should be sufficient.
- Pour the brandy over the pudding; as it hits the pudding, apply a source of ignition, such as a match.
- As the eggcup full of brandy ignites, shake the hand holding it involuntarily.
- To add to the spilled and flaming brandy now surrounding the pudding, attempt to extinguish the eggcup by blowing sharply on it. If done correctly, your hand should now be flaming nicely. Don't worry, the alcohol evaporates faster than your skin can burn.
- Extinguish the flames on the countertop, your hand, the eggcup, and the floor as you see fit.
cooking for blokes, Christmas Edition
While wandering through Temple Bar yesterday: at least 4
dwarves midgets people of diminished stature wearing giant felt…
It's in rimrunner 's Journal.
So the great P. G. was making his presence felt in my life once more. And I soon learnt that I still had much to learn. How to smoke plain…